Sriranjani Santhanagopalan is one of the most sought after musicians in the Carnatic music scene today. She is the daughter and disciple of the senior musician, musicologist, Neyveli.Sri.R.Santhanagopalan. She has a consistent record of well-received concerts, and has traveled extensively within India and abroad including almost 25 cities in the United States of America, Singapore, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Australia, New Zealand etc, propagating the divine art of Carnatic music.
- Has been conferred the prestigious “Shanmukha Sangeetha Shiromani” award by Shanmukhananda, Mumbai in December, 2015.
- Has won concert prizes CONSECUTIVELY for three years from The Music Academy, Madras, namely:- The “Best Vocalist” award for the year 2012, “Best Concert” award,2013 and the “Best Vocalist” in the year 2014.
- Has been conferred the award “Sangeetha Sthree Mani” by Kalalaya, San Jose as a part of the Shastriya Sangeetha Puraskar, 2016.
- Has been chosen to receive FOUR awards for the year 2012:-“Yuva Kala Bharati” from Bharat Kalachar, the “M.S. Subbulakshmi” award from Narada Gana Sabha,the “D.K.Pattammal” award from Karthik Fine Arts and the “M.L.Vasanthakumari” award from Parthasarathy Swami Sabha.
- Has been chosen as the “Best Vocalist” of the “Rising stars” series by Shanmukhananda,Mumbai, thereby earning a cash prize of Rs 1,00,000 and a gold medallion.
- Was honored by the Lion’s Club of Madras recently under the “Isai” category of “Iyal,Isai,Natakam” awards along with Sri.Koothapiran (Natakam) and Smt.Krishnakumari Narendran (Iyal).
- Was conferred the “Ananda Vikatan Mazhalai Medaigal” award at the age of 4.
- Winner of the ALL INDIA RADIO competition (Vocal, Carnatic Music). Currently an “A” graded artiste of the All India Radio.
- Recipient of the “ITC SANGEETH RESEARCH ACADEMY SCHOLARSHIP” from the Government of India.
- Received the title- “Sathya Gana Kokila Sundaram” from Bharatanjali Trust in the year 2011.
- Adjudged the “Best Performer” in the Isai Velvi, conducted by the “International Society for Laya Awareness”.